Monday, August 27, 2007

We've Moved!

I am not a patient person, a lot of the time. And once I've made a decision to do something, I want it done yesterday (if not earlier!). So after reading Mania's comment in my earlier post, and remaining conflict on where to set up shop was resolved.

As a result, I'm happy to announce we've relocated the Aerie to a new permanent home.

No house-warming gifts, please, but if you've a spare twig, a piece of twine, or maybe a chewing gum wrapper ("Ooohhh...shiney!") to contribute, I thank you in advance.

Hopefully, I can get this site's content exported in the next day or so; otherwise, I may just do a tedious copy/paste routine. (My head aches just thinking about that...)

Finally, bear in mind the new Aerie is most definitely under construction. I think I've found a theme I prefer to the current one, among other things. So expect some more changes, but at least they'll be positive ones!