Thursday, August 23, 2007

Best of the Blogs

...or, what I've enjoyed this week. And wow...LOTS of good stuff to share!

(Note to bloggers: my intent is to use trackback links wherever possible. If you notice that I didn't in referring to an article of yours, please let me know so I can correct it!)

As I said, lots of good stuff this week. Definitely an emphasis on the priestly side, as I've raised Osprey to 70 this week (and 355 tailoring--Primal Mooncloth Belt this weekend!). But now that goal is reached, I need to get Talonis to 70. And I may have forgotten how to play a Rogue--oh noes!

3 comments:

Matticus said...

Hey Kestrel, thanks for the nod. That gets you a permanent link back from my world (all 4 of my readers, hah).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the summary, added your blog to my favourites. :)

greets Pasco
pasco.wordpress.com

Kestrel said...

Thank you both! /bow
Will add you to the blogroll this weekend--my stoopid corporate firewall blocks the "Layout" page so I can't edit stuff very well. *grumbles*