...or, what I've enjoyed this week. And wow...LOTS of good stuff to share!
(Note to bloggers: my intent is to use trackback links wherever possible. If you notice that I didn't in referring to an article of yours, please let me know so I can correct it!)
- Priestly Endeavors had a lot of good stuff this week, including some Priest macros, a treatise on triage (how apt for us healers!), and a two-part series on a 23 Disc/38 Holy build. (All of Kirk's stuff is good--even for non-priests. If you're a tanking Pally, check out "Working with a tanking paladin.")
- The Egotistical Priest started an excellent dialogue on defining "a good priest". So good, in fact...
- ...that Matticus followed up with his own expanded definition, and earned a place in our blogroll.
- Kudos to BRK for not succumbing to a plea to acknowledge another hunter's acquisition of the Sonic Spear (something all BRK devotees know he covets over all things...except possibly winning a bet from Temerity Jane). In his weekly WoW Insider column, BRK presented the hunter's 10 Commandments, Part I.
- Mania posted a great Hunter article on how to navigate levels 1-9 (until you get your first pet at 10).
- Galadria shined her Holy Light on communicating with your tank--a must-read for all main healers.
- Here are a couple excellent reads from The Positive Warrior (also new to the blogroll): Tanking multiple targets, and an insightful discourse on threat (an older post, but new to me).